A booming market
The market of housekeeping service has not ceased to grow since the societal change that has brought equality in employment between women and men, and it has been intensified thanks to the improvement of life quality of Canadians and the emergence of the leisure society. In other terms, Canadians dedicate more time to leisure and seek to get rid of the burden of housekeeping. On the other hand, the government has realized the importance of this activity for a group of its citizens and has granted tax credit for seniors who resort to our services. Flourishing economic development and population growth in Canada will provide this business sector with a sustainable boom for years to come.
An infallible concept
NRJ-Maid has developed its concept after conducting a comprehensive study about the needs of its clients and the professional and technical resources to meet them. Our customer is always in the center of our attention, starting from the moment he shares his housekeeping needs with us, including service implementation and follow-up on quality. We work closely with our franchisees and try to meet their needs and satisfaction since they participate daily to the satisfaction of our customers. Our franchisees are selected through rigorous process. To be part of the NRJ-Maid family, you must have the skills and prerequisites necessary to succeed in this business.
A unique franchise system (full)
- Protected work territories of their choice;
- Ongoing publicity at our expense;
- Training covering their field of activity (technical work, management method, etc.);
- Equipment and products of high quality;
- Assistance to the registration of their business;
- A lucrative sponsorship system.
Conditions of access to our network
- Our franchise system is based on trust, this is why each candidate must have a sponsor.
- Each application is examined and then an inquiry is conducted to check the legal background, credit history, etc. of the candidate.*
- All candidates must pass a selection interview.
* $50 fee is required for each candidate to process the file. (Payments must be made by check to the account of NRJ-Maid, and sent to the Company’s headquarters)